Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Business Insider: ‘Wii U Is The Most Fun We’ve Ever Had With Console Gaming’


New post on My Nintendo News

Business Insider: 'Wii U Is The Most Fun We've Ever Had With Console Gaming'

by alba
U.S. business and entertainment news website Business Insider's editors say Wii U is the most fun they've ever had with console gaming. After trying several Wii U game demos, editor Dylon Love says his favorite game is Mario Chase, which is one of 12 Nintendo Land attractions.
"I've had relatively limited experience with console video games, so keep that in mind when I tell you the following: the Wii U is the most fun I've ever had playing games on a console hooked up to my TV."
"I'm emphasizing fun. Not necessarily the best graphics (which are nevertheless great) or most in-depth storylines. Just loads and loads of unadulterated diversion."
-Dylon Love, editor,
Business Insider

The release is almost here! Are you as excited as we are? Well, we are very excited because many of us got some accessories pre-ordered FOR FREE! Sign up to P2S at this link and you can join us in our free Wii U stuff! http://tinyurl.com/FreeWiiProducts




No comments:

Post a Comment